User Controls

Rap lyrics about my degenerate life

Dissociator African Astronaut
    ll that's left of the trash stash with the backlash of a very bad skin rash
    Pills last as long as the time it takes me to write a song, or jerk off my dong, I'm wrong, but I rule the kingdom of kong, that's right, there's theft, but for damn well sure in the end there's nothing left

In the end, my friend, twists and bends and scums tryin to pretend, to send, some spice, at some outrageous price , fuckin nice, called up the support line and was answered by bryce. He said, roshambo, you gotta understand though, there's nothing left in stock, the clock is past the daily process, no nonsense, the incense will arrive before you even fantasize about smokin, when it gets here you'll be chokin, broken, and itchin for another fix and this time with bitcoin token, you've spoken of your past, you never seem to last, cant even get up off your ass, the GED you will never pass, if you ever get to college you will always miss class, you aint got no cash and you just fuckin trash

...............So when is my spice going to arrive?

Check the fuckin tracking number you fucking chucklefuck. If it hasn't even been shipped yet you're out of luck. The delivery is flat rate and its not even on the truck. Regardless of the order you are still a spice. smoking. schmuck.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    brb making more 'just degenerate things' images
Jump to Top