User Controls

wheak white congressman shot by another wheak white women's march antifa supporter

looks like those lefties are sick and tired of playing by the rules and have decided to take up the tried n true tactics of radical islam and the extreme right. This dude was obviously sick and tired of the congressman's lack of support for women's and science marches and the like and took politics into H I S O W N H A N D S

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/us/steve-scalise-congress-shot-alexandria.html

Article:

Member of Congress Among 5 Reportedly Shot at Baseball Field

Steve Scalise, the majority whip of the House of Representatives, was shot at a baseball field in Alexandria, Va., when a gunman opened fire near a Y.M.C.A. on Wednesday morning, a congressional official said on Wednesday.

Representative Mo Brooks told CNN that “at least five” people were injured — including two law enforcement officers and a congressional aide — while members of a Republican congressional baseball team were practicing.

President Trump said in a statement that he and the vice president were monitoring developments closely.

“We are deeply saddened by this tragedy,” he said. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the members of Congress, their staffs, Capitol Police, first responders, and all others affected.”
    Mr. Brooks described a scene of chaos and of players taking cover wherever they could on the field.

He said that members of a security team exchanged gunfire with the gunman, who was armed with a rifle. The gunman said nothing as he opened fire, Mr. Brooks said. About 50 shots were fired, congressional sources said.

Continue reading the main story
    He said he went to the aid of one of the victims and used his belt as a tourniquet to help stop the bleeding from a gunshot to his leg. He said it was about two to five minutes before other officers arrived.

“My adrenaline is raging,” he told CNN. “It’s not easy to take when you see people around you being shot and you don’t have a weapon yourself.”

Mr. Scalise, a self-described strong conservative leader, represents the First Congressional District of Louisiana, which extends from the New Orleans suburbs.

Mr. Brooks said Mr. Scalise was shot in the hip and was at second base and dragging himself into the outfield to get away from the gunman.

“There is not a whole lot you can do,” he said. “It was emotionally distressing to know the position he was in.”

He said the security officers were “screaming for reinforcements” and “it seemed like forever, but it was probably shorter than it was.”

Joseph Miscavige, who was at the Y.M.C.A. at the time of the shooting, said he saw victims being taken away by ambulances.

The Alexandria Police Department confirmed it was investigating a shooting and that an unspecified number of victims had been transported to hospitals.

The police said on Twitter that a suspect was in custody.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "Bishop said the only reason he and his colleagues survived was because someone at the practice field had a gun and was able to return fire while they found cover behind the backstop and elsewhere."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Woah, cool! A mass shooting by an overt leftist, with clear anti-right motives, is exactly what we need, what I would have hoped would eventually occur. The fallout from this will be fascinating to watch, although of course there's going to be a complete double standard and I doubt the majority of hard leftists will genuinely feel much compassion. They're most likely not going to report or discuss it anywhere near as extensively as if leftists had been attacked, and will mock rightists for their support of firearm rights, using this as a platform, that will inevitably fail and be completely ineffective, for calling for anti-gun legislation.

It's completely predictable.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's time for chopper rides.
    "Rand Paul said the only reason Capitol Police were there and able to take down gunman was because of Scalise's ranking and required protection. Thinks they all would have been shot if that had not been the case."

Aww man, this could have been so much better. Well, I wouldn't have wanted Rand to die, but, wow, the carnage that could have been unleashed if Scalise hadn't been there. Far more people would have been shot and killed, it would have been incredible, and a perfect event to use as anti-left propaganda.
    Originally posted by Sophie It's time for chopper rides.

You can't run! You can't hide! You get helicopter rides!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL "Bishop said the only reason he and his colleagues survived was because someone at the practice field had a gun and was able to return fire while they found cover behind the backstop and elsewhere."

Don't lefties always say that it wouldn't help if one of the people being shot had a gun?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You would think people would be smart enough by now that even if you are remotely famous you would strapped and wear a bullet proof vest even while grocery shopping at 3 am.
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    Originally posted by RestStop You would think people would be smart enough by now that even if you are remotely famous you would strapped and wear a bullet proof vest even while grocery shopping at 3 am.

535 congressmen, as far as I know this is the first one to be shot since Giffords uhhh, 6 years ago? That's not that bad of odds
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Eval/Apply 535 congressmen, as far as I know this is the first one to be shot since Giffords uhhh, 6 years ago? That's not that bad of odds

Right. Though all it takes is you saying something racist while drunk while your neighbor unknowingly records it, puts it on youtube and it goes viral. Some retard hellbent on making a statement then shoots your ass. IDK I'm paranoid to begin with I'm a nobody in hickville, USA and I still don't even check my mail without a .40 on me.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/law-enforcement-officials-identify-shooter-at-congressional-ballgame-as-illinois-man/2017/06/14/ba6439f4-510f-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html
    Emerging portrait of shooting suspect James T. Hodgkinson: anti-Trump rhetoric on social media, repeat visits to YMCA near Virginia ballfield

The Illinois man suspected of firing dozens of rounds at a Congressional baseball practice in Alexandria Wednesday morning was highly critical of President Trump and other Republican leaders on social media, and had volunteered for the presidential campaign of Democrat Bernie Sanders.

Hahahahaha! He was a fucking Bernout! This is perfect.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Malice Hahahahaha! He was a fucking Bernout! This is perfect.

#Bullets for bernie
    Originally posted by Malice You can't run! You can't hide! You get helicopter rides!

reminds me of FMJ

I don't know if I have this quote tight

"You shoot women and children.. how can you just shoot women and children".. "It's easy, you just don't lead them so much"

what does it mean to lead? like don't lead them out of the area to make them easier targets?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 reminds me of FMJ

I don't know if I have this quote tight

"You shoot women and children.. how can you just shoot women and children".. "It's easy, you just don't lead them so much"

what does it mean to lead? like don't lead them out of the area to make them easier targets?

When you are getting a bead on a target from a great distance, and the target is moving, you have to lead your aim ahead of it, otherwise the target will have passed by the time the bullet arrives. Women and children are slower than men, so you don't have to lead your shot as much. It's a much easier shot than a man moving at a brisk pace.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When you are getting a bead on a target from a great distance, and the target is moving, you have to lead your aim ahead of it, otherwise the target will have passed by the time the bullet arrives. Women and children are slower than men, so you don't have to lead your shot as much. It's a much easier shot than a man moving at a brisk pace.

Oh ok. Most of the audience at the theater were like "What" and a few older guys (vets?) were laughing a bit.

it took the internet just to find what the guy said. I wasn't sure what I heard at that time. I remember it because it bugged me. But how the fuck do you remember to ask someone at the end of the film.. I saw it again, looked online. but no one ever said what "leading meant" I figured it was getting them to move but then it made no sense if he said "not lead them so much" .. it's sort of the opposite of what I thought but makes sense now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When you are getting a bead on a target from a great distance, and the target is moving, you have to lead your aim ahead of it, otherwise the target will have passed by the time the bullet arrives.

true, however 'great' distance isnt a factor as much as speed of target/speed of bullet/distance combine to be the factor. thats really simplistic, considering all the factors in getting a bullet to hit what you want it to.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Women and children are slower than men…

completely false
    Originally posted by infinityshock true, however 'great' distance isnt a factor as much as speed of target/speed of bullet/distance combine to be the factor. thats really simplistic, considering all the factors in getting a bullet to hit what you want it to.

completely false

Most women in the middle east are fat pigs who only waddle at a snail's pace. Kid's have a much shorter stride. Bottom line is, most men are faster-moving than women and children in the middle east.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Most women in the middle east are fat pigs who only waddle at a snail's pace. Kid's have a much shorter stride. Bottom line is, most men are faster-moving than women and children in the middle east.

im basing my statement on first hand observations (sarajevo) and with that as my reference, im standing by my statement.
    btw.. ahemmm

https://niggasin.space/thread/12949
Jump to Top